Welcome to my blog

Thanks for stopping by...This is where I will be recording my thoughts and observations. I am writing this from my home in sunny Texas. My name is Bill Benninghoff and the most important thing about me is my relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ. He is my Lord and my Savior. I am husband to the beautiful Molly and father to Jennifer, David and Daniel.

I enjoy reading books on theology, so many of my posts will be theological or philosophical in content. I am 47 years old now and I have been a born-again Christian since the age of 17 so I have seen the Lord move in many different church contexts over the years. I am excited by what is currently happening in Lakeland, Florida and in Fort Mill, South Carolina since April of 2008. I think the Lord Jesus is increasing the level of healings and miracles in the North American church. Currently I am meeting with some good friends in an organic church format. I am a big fan of the writings of Frank Viola and Wolfgang Simson regarding the organic church movement.

More later...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are We Preaching the Apostolic Gospel?

What Does Salvation Really Mean? (Part Two)

Why is the Kingdom of God Good News, Part Two